Fashion Time   +  today's special

AND I WOULD GIVE MYSELF AWAY
Mood [Tired]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M floral dress & necklace, Ebay knitted black rosary, Forever 21 fedora, vintage backpack

These are a few of my favourite purchases recently. First, I found this black knitted rosary on Ebay. I had been seeing it around on many fashion blogs and have been looking for one ever since. I wanted to purchase the one from La Dama, but didn't want to pay international shipping so I decided to look for one somewhere else. To my amazement, some Ebay seller was selling it on the site. I quickly purchased the last black one, however, I believe that there are still red ones left. If you are interested, feel free to email me about the seller's information.

Second, I love this new dress that arrived in H&M this past week. I love anything with floral even though JL often tells me that flower prints look like a curtain or table cloth. This vintage looking necklace also arrive this past week. It also came in a teal colour in the centre but decided to buy the white one in fear that I may not anything else to match with it. I'm still trying to come up with other outfits to wear the necklace with. Third, the $3 vintage black backpack was also a great find. I still cannot believe how much of my junk (wallet, DSLR, phone, make-up bag, keys & etc) can fit into it.

And in case if you are wondering, I finally tried the MAC Viva Glam in Gaga, which is what I have on my lips. Just like most people, I must admit that I love this lipstick! Thus, I went back to MAC to buy another one just for back-up. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a pink lipstick. I even like it more than Maybelline's Pink Please.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends April 29th. Follow the link on the side bar!