Fashion Time   +  outfits

ETERNAL UPROAR
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M denim jacket, UP maxi dress, American Eagle purse

I've been looking for a plain colour maxi dress for the longest time. Then I found this amazing dress at UP on sale for only $5. I quickly bought one in purple as well. I'm still having a hard time that it's only $5. See, sometimes you just have to look a little harder and you can even find great deals in places like UP, which is a store that I usually ignore in the mall. The purse reminded me of Alexander Wang's Brenda Zip Chain bag. Of course the AE one is not as nice but costing a mere $25, I had to get it. It's so hobo chic, I love it.

Oh, the H&M at Eaton Centre is having their GRAND re-opening tomorrow at noon. Be the first 300 people in line and receive a bundle of goodies from H&M and random gift certificates ranging from $15 to $500! Plus, lady jewelries are Buy 2 Get 1 Free starting tomorrow! GET READY TO DO SOME SERIOUS SHOPPING!

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends TOMORROW. Follow the link on the side bar!