Fashion Time   +  scans

POPTEEN MAY 2010 ISSUE SCANS
Mood [Cranky]
Currently Playing [No Doubt - It's My Life]


I never liked PopTeen as much as I have liked ViVi in the past. However, this issue had really caught my attention. I really loved all the hair tutorials in this issue! I can't wait to try them out when I hair grows out longer. I also love all the denim stuff that they have included in this issue. Now I want to buy a denim dress! (^__~) However, I still like ViVi models better than PopTeen's, maybe because I'm just a huge fan of Jun Hasegawa...haha!

If you want to take any of the scans, it's greatly appreciated if you would please credit it back to me! Many thanks!

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends April 29th. Follow the link on the side bar!




credit: ekimura