Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

[REVIEW] - NY SWEET DECO
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [DBSK - Break Out!]
Recently, I made a purchase from NY Sweet Deco, which is a line of sweet treats/goods made by my talented friend Shiho. She's born in Japan but is now residing in New York. She turns ice-cream, cookies, doughnuts, cakes and etc into jewelry. She makes earrings, bag charms and she's also making a custom ice-cream cell phone charm for me as well. Since I have an LG Ice-cream phone, I thought it would be fitting to get an ice-cream charm! The first item I bought was this mocha flavour ice-cream with chocolate sauce earring. She's so talented and her items are so delicate and so cute! Shipping was extremely fast and free! The item was nicely packaged as well! =)
*All handmade items.
*Mocha ice cream earring made from clay.
*Measures about 0.7 inch (2cm)

Please support Shiho's blog and also NY SWEET DECO.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends April 29th (THIS THURSDAY!). Follow the link on the side bar!