Fashion Time   +  shopping

WHEN YOU GET TO THE END OF YOUR ROPE
Mood [Bright]
Currently Playing [None]
1) New nail polish that I bought this past Tuesday. I discovered this amazing nail polish store in Toront that sells OPI, China Glaze, Essie and Orly nail polishes at very affordable prices. (Message me if you are interested in the location) I got China Glaze For Audrey, Orly Lola, Essie Lollipop and Mesmerize.

2) I currently have China Glaze For Audrey on my nails. It's suppose to be like a Tiffany blue, which is pretty true to colour when I saw the bottle. However, when it's on my nails, it dried a bit darker than the actual colour. I didn't like that.

3) A new Hello Kitty that I bought from the H&M Kid's Department. As you may know, I love cats and I thought I would take her with me to my trip to Hong Kong in a week. She's going to be my new travel companion.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends April 29th. Follow the link on the side bar!