Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

YOU WERE HERE BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]
1) Some make-up related stuff I bought over the weekend. I finally bought a nude colour lipstick my Rimmel in 700 Nude Delight. I'll provide some swatches of everything later. I still can't find the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow in Give Me Gold. I think I went to about 5 different Wal-Mart's and 3 different drug stores and still couldn't find it.

2) I finally got my hands on the two limited edition Vivi Glam lipstick by MAC, both in Gaga and Cyndi. I couldn't believe that they still had them at the Scarborough Town Centre store. They just re-stocked and I was so lucky to get them before they were all sold out again! I haven't tried either of the lipstick out yet, but will do a review soon.

3) The Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Dram Gel Eyeliner went on sale at Shopper's and the Store near Warden & Huntingwood still had the black one left! They were sold out in most of the Shopper's that I went to so I was pretty shocked to see it there. With all the other things, review will come shortly, I promise!