Fashion Time   +  travel

A NEW FRIEND
Mood [Sick]
Currently Playing [Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me]
1) A new stuffed animal that JL bought for me in Hong Kong. His name is Yeopawka. I saw him in Jusco and couldn't resist getting him even though he cost $210 HKD, which is around $30 CAD. His ears are so big that they remind me of Dumbo's. Haha! He puts a smile on my face when I look at him.

2) Hello Kitty's first movie in Hong Kong with JL and Felix. Unlike Toronto, Hong Kong theatres offer sweet caramel or chocolate flavour popcorn rather than buttered ones. You can even mix both caramel and chocolate flavour together. Sweet popcorn are more popular in Hong Kong rather than salty ones. These caramel popcorn taste different comparing to the ones in Canada. I don't know why, but I like to eat these ones a lot more than the sweet popcorn in Canada. They are more crispier and crunchier. I'm usually not a big fan of sweet popcorn, other than the ones from the theatres in Hong Kong. If you ever get a chance to go to Hong Kong, you must give these popcorn a taste.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends May 30 for Dolly Wink prizes. Follow the link on the side bar!