Fashion Time   +  make-up

COLLAPSING GALAXIES FEATHERED WITH FALLING STARS
Mood [Hot]
Currently Playing [Azu - For You]
Face of the Day:
Face:
-Beauty Credit Lovely Q10 Make Up Base Moist SPF 18 in 02 Lavender
-Gowoonsesang BB Cream SPF 30
-Physicians Formula mineral powder in Natural Beige
Eyes:
-Kiss Me Herioine Make Impact Liquid Eye Liner in A01 Black
-Arezia Glitter Eyeliner Pencil in 01 Black and 04 White, purchased from SaSa
-Fiber Wig Paint-On False Lashes Extra Long mascara in 209 Black
-New eyelashes (both top and bottom) bought from Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Lips:
-Aquafina Flavour Splash Lip Balm in Wild Berry
-Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 700 Nude Delight

My first time using botton false lashes. These were much harder to apply than what I had expected. You definitely needed to use a tweezer and definitely needed clear glue to apply the bottom lashes. I also cut one single bottom lash into 6 smaller pieces, thus, making them appear more natural. Also, make sure you leave yourself with plenty of time to apply these bottom lashes. It took me twice as long to apply the lower ones in comparison to the top ones. (Maybe I'm just not use to it yet)

I bought some new make-up from SaSa recently, which includes a new purple colour make-up base and the famous Fiberwig mascara. I will do a full review on some of the products later. The purple make-up base is suppose to make your skin look lighter before applying on the foundation or in my case, bb cream. It's really true to its claim. Also, I must say that I'm super pleased with the Fiberwig mascara. Like most reviews, I have so much good things to say about it. It's the best mascara I've used to date and I'm usually really hard to please when it comes to mascaras. It really makes your lashes, SUPER LONG! I love it! I'm thinking about including this mascara in my June giveaway because I love it that much. Do you want to try it?

However, on a sad note, the Heroine Make liquid eyeliner is not that great. It smudges a lot and doesn't stay on for the entire day. I have to keep applying extra coats throughout the day. I miss my old L'oreal Paris Lineur Intense eyeliner. Like I said, full reviews of these products will come later.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends May 30 for Dolly Wink prizes. Follow the link on the side bar!