Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

FROM HIS WOUNDS WE DRINK SALVATION
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Ai Otsuka - Planetarium]
Essie nail polish in Mesmerize & Really Red

My first time using Essie nail polishes and they've already impressed me. I only needed to apply two coats and the colours were already perfect. no streaking what-so-ever and the colours dried true to the bottle. In case if you were wondering, I added the flower stickers on after and the top coat is Cover Girl's Boundless nail colour in Disco Dazzle. This is my favourite glitter top coat of all time. I think it's the only nail polish that I'm even close to finishing. And yes, I do have two different nail polish colours on each hand.

PS, new giveaway for May will be up by tonight, I already thought of the new prize and will just have to go buy it today! =)