Fashion Time   +  travel

I DWELL IN POSSIBILITY
Mood [Content]
Currently Playing [蔡旻佑 - 我的寶貝]
Face of the Day:
Face:
-Gowoonsesang BB Cream
-Physicians Formula mineral powder in Natural Beige
-Anna Sui Face Colour Accent in 301
Eyes:
-L'oreal Paris Lineur Intense in Black
-Wet N Wild Colour Icon Eyeshadow Palette in 248 Lust, I used the three shimmer colours in the palette to create this look
-New eyelashes bought from Mong Kok, Hong Kong

I walked around Hong Kong with its heat and moisture for the entire day and my eyeshadow still didn't crease or smudge. This just proves that these Wet N Wild eyeshadows are compatible with other more expensive brands. I'm honestly amazed and shocked at how great these shadows are. I'm so tempted to buy all the colours when I get back to Toronto.

Please excuse my frizzy hair. I really can't get my hair under control in this moist condition! To make matters worst, I left all my hair products back in Toronto in order to lighten my luggage. Time to buy some hair products tomorrow.
My Longchamp and my travel companion, Hello Kitty on the bus to our shopping destination. JL arrives in one day! Can't wait till he gets here!
These are the new lashes that I got since I've arrived in Hong Kong. They are also the ones that I am wearing in the photos above. These only cost $18 HKD, which is less than $3 CAD. That's less than $3 for 10 false lashes! It doesn't get any better than this! I discovered this little shop that sells a whole bunch of lashes for around $18 - $25 HKD near Mong Kok Centre (MTR exist D at Mong Kok station). They have tons of make-up products as well. I'll try to get the name and take a photo of the store when I go back, which is probably going to be within the next week.

Here are some of the other stuff that I have purchased so far:
Floral romper $89 HKD = $12.71 CAD, polka dot drop-crotch pants $59 HKD = $8.43 CAD, floral harem pants $59 HKD = $8.43 CAD

Harem and drop-crotch pants are really popular in Hong Kong right now. I couldn't resist and bought a floral one and a polka dot one. The polka dot one really reminded me of a CDG pair that I saw before. Rompers and jumpers are also really popular right now. They come in many different prints and patterns. I still like the floral ones the best. It's so kawaii!
I also picked up this hair straightener for only $50 HKD = $7.14. Since I left mine back home and I can't live without my flat iron, I decided to buy another one here. I'll leave it here so it'll be waiting for me when I come back next year. I wish everything was this affordable in Toronto.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends May 30 for Dolly Wink prizes. Follow the link on the side bar!