Fashion Time   +  travel

I'M THE MURDERER
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [DBSK - Lovin' You]

Just another few photos that I took when JL and I were wondering around Causeway Bay (銅鑼灣) and Wan Chai (灣仔).

1) These machines are one of my favourite things in Hong Kong. They are literally everywhere! I go home with a box of these little toys everytime I come back to Hong Kong.

2) All the different types and styles that you can get. If you notice, each cost around $15 HKD, which is around $2 CAD. So it's not that much cheaper than the ones in Canada. However, there are so much more choices. You can get anything from Gundam figures, to Mario Bros, to Hello Kitty, to other kawaii Japanese characters.

3) A new key chain: Kirby! He now has a new home on my camera strap. As some of you may know, I'm addicted to Super Smash and Kirby is my favourite character.

4) A place in Wan Chai (灣仔) where people can bring their remote controlled cars and race...seriously. They race with toy cars! And apparently it's really popular in Hong Kong as well. I have actually never heard of this until now. I'm learning something new everyday that I'm here.

5) Pretty floors that have lights on the buttom. Those feet belonged to a random couple.

6) Hello Kitty's first meal at Mcdonald's. Can you believe that they have taro pies in Hong Kong? JL and I are suckers for Mcd's, even in Canada. It's our little secret.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends May 30 for Dolly Wink prizes. Follow the link on the side bar!