Fashion Time   +  wilfred

I WILL BE BACK
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [NEWS - Change The World]
Wilfred distressed tank & mesh tank, Tous earrings

When I first saw this tank in Aritzia, it reminded me a lot of the infamous Balmain's distressed tee. Of course this shirt didn't cost me $1,625, but $50 is still quite a lot of a ripped up shirt. But, I couldn't resist, so bought it anyways because I figured that it'll look good paired up with a mesh tank or body suit.
My new favourite nude colour lipstick, Rimmel's Nude Delight. If some of you may remember, I'm usually a huge fan of pink lipstick. However, after reading many reviews on various of nude colour lipsticks, I caved in and decided to give it a try. And I must admit, I LOVE it! I'm going to start buying nude colours from now on! I absolutely love this lipstick by Rimmel. The colour is not only stunning, but it's so natural. I hate wearing lipsticks that too flashy and this one is just perfect for everyday wear. In case if you are wondering, I have this lipstick on in the photos above.

PS, I'm leaving on a plane in 7 hours for Hong Kong. I'm currently trying to stay up all night with JL in order to avoid jetlag when I arrive there.


I'll see you all in Hong Kong!