Fashion Time   +  travel

IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD OF LOVE, PLAY ON
Mood [sleepy]
Currently Playing [林峯- 直到你不找我]
2% tank, Hong Kong floral drop-crotch pants, vintage necklace & earrings, Casio watch


1) Bread Papa Sweets is one of my favourite pastry store in Hong Kong. There is almost one inside every MTR station. This store carries mostly ice-cream sandwiches and different types of cream puffs. Now these cream puffs are no ordinary cream puffs, they are HUGE! They also come in a whole bunch of different flavours, such as green tea, tiramisu, chocolate, custard and etc. The price of these cream puffs ranges from $10 HKD to $18 HKD. The more filling the puff has, the more expensive it is.

2) These are the two flavour that JL and I decided to try: chocolate and tiramisu. As you can see, these cream puffs are the size of my hand! They are super filling and super yummy!

3) The streets of 尖沙咀 (Tsim Sha Tsui). It's already not that busy on that day. If I had taken the photo on a Sunday, the streets would have been packed!

PS, I will be living with my other aunt for the next few days, thus, I'll have no access to the Internet. I'll try to reply everyone as soon as I get a hold of a computer. This means that updates will be slow as well.

PPS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends in 8 hours for Dolly Wink prizes. Follow the link on the side bar!
I will pick the winner asap and a new giveaway will be posted up for June as well.