Fashion Time   +  travel

IT'S ALWAYS BETTER ON THE OTHER SIDE
Mood [Weak]
Currently Playing [None]
一門 Japanese Resturant

Located near Causeway Bay, 一門 is one of my favourite Japanense resturants in all of Hong Kong. The food there is not just authentic, but it always leaves you wanting for more. The only reason that I would ever eat at a buffet is for its variety of food. I like picking small portion from different dishes and trying everything out. I hate being limited to just one dish. Thus, whenever I go to this resturant, I either bring my entire family or a few friends so that we can try most of the things on their menu. For the main course, you must try their fresh salmon sashimi and boiled clams. I would definitely recommend the Grape Soda for a drink and their house special Green Tea & Red Bean Pudding for dessert.

I had forgotten to take photos of the interior, but you can probably guess that it's very traditional. From the wooden chairs to the wooden spoons, the resturant is able to maintain its authenticity. It is no wonder that this resturant remains on the top of my favourites list.

If you are wondering, the little girl is my 5.5 year old cousin. She blinked in most of the photos that we took together and this is one of the only ones where her eyes are some what opened. She looks like she's about to fall asleep while we are holding up our empty soy sauce trays.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends May 30 for Dolly Wink prizes. Follow the link on the side bar!