Fashion Time   +  today's special

[REVIEW] - NY SWEET DECO PART II
Mood [Sleepy]
Current Playing [張敬軒 - 茶想曲]
LG Ice-Cream phone, Ebay deco sticker, Coach & NY Sweet Deco Ice-cream cell phone charm

Before I left for Hong Kong, Shiho from NY Sweet Deco made me another ice-cream item for my cell phone! It's so CUTE! Since I have the LG Ice-Cream phone, I only thought it would be appropriate to have an ice-cream cell phone charm. It is a mint chocolate chip flavour ice-cream. You can choose whatever flavour that you want, she can customize it for you. Isn't it just adorable? ^_^ Please check out her page for more yummy treats and goodies! She's amazing!

In case if you are wondering, Hong Kong has been a blast thus far. However, I'm unable to upload my 973492370 photos because the adapter for my laptop broke down 2 nights ago. (There was some kind of shortage in the fuse). Therefore, with no access to any photos on my laptop, I can't post any photos. I've been hogging my aunt's netbook to go on the internet. With no luck looking for a new adapter (you'll be surprise at how hard it is to find the right one), I have to wait until JL's arrival to Hong Kong next Wednesday in which he'll be bringing with him a new adapter. Also, when JL arrives, I'll finally have a photographer for my outfit posts! In the meantime, please bare with me! I promise I'll get the photos posted ASAP! =)

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends May 30 for Dolly Wink prizes. Follow the link on the side bar!