Fashion Time   +  travel

TOKYO LASH BAR
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [None]
Came across this display for Shu Uemura in 又一城 (Festival Walk). It's one of the prettiest displays that I have ever seen. From the pink to the glitter to the diamonds, everything screams gyaru! The new lashes by Shu Uemura are extremely impressive, but I can never imagine actually wearing them. I don't think I can keep my eyes open because the lashes would be weighing my eyes down. They are very pretty to look at, but not very functional or for daily wear.

JL and I have been mall-hopping for the past few days. I love how there's a mall outside very MTR station. Makes it so easy to find a place to shop and we never run out of places to go. We'll be heading to Disneyland on Monday, can't wait to see all my princess and animal friends! =)

Have you seen the new lashes 2010 lashes by Shu Uemura?

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends May 30 for Dolly Wink prizes. Follow the link on the side bar!