Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

うさ耳 U-SA-MI-MI
Mood [Warm]
Currently Playing [Hillsong - At The Cross]


These "Bunny Ears" or うさ耳 are becoming more and more popular. Not only have I seen them in Japanese magazines, such as Popteen and ViVi, but I'm also starting to notice them on the streets of Hong Kong. What's so special about these ears is that they have a metal wire inside the cloth. That means you are able to style them into whatever shape that you want. Here is a short video I found on Youtube interviewing Japanese girls about this bunny ear headwear. (Sorry the video is in Japanese, but you can probably guess what they are saying):


I was able to purchase three (one floral print, one denim with lace & one pink with polka dots) bunny ears headbands from Mong Kok Centre. I'm thinking about including one of these headbangs for my June's giveaway because I think these headbands are so adorable! Which one do you like the best?

PS, sorry for my make-up free face. I got lazy today! haha!

PPS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends May 30 for Dolly Wink prizes. Follow the link on the side bar!