Fashion Time   +  travel

I WAS BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY
Mood [Lost]
Currently Playing [Taylor Swift - White Horse]
1) One of the best street food that I've tried to date: deep-fried tenacles! Though I'm not a seafood fan (I don't eat fish, crab, lobster, olyster, shrimp), but I made an exception for these squid. Well, I guess if you wrap anything in batter and throw it in oil, it's bound to taste good! Haha, but I can't imagine what this bag of tenacles will do to my heart...

2) In the streets of Mong Kok with my food and my bubble tea. Can you believe that a large bubble tea only cost $8 HKD, which is equal to $1 CAD? Now I never want to pay $3.75 CAD for a large taro slush at Food Jungle in Pacific Mall anymore.

3) I'm still trying to accept the fact that Häagen-Dazs has Cafes in Hong Kong. They really need to expand and bring one of those to Canada. I can drink this triple chocolate milkshake for the remaining days of my life.

4) Some of you asked me about my blogging area, well, here it is! It's my bed believe it or not. I know, my laptop will eventually heat up but it'll have to do for now. The houses in Hong Kong are not as big as the ones in Canada, so we have a limited amount of space. At least you can see all my stuffed friends who stays with me as I blog. They are so adorable! On a side note, I have less than 20 days remaining in Hong Kong, I'm not ready to say good-bye just yet.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends June 28 for a Fiberwig mascara. Follow the link on the side bar!