Fashion Time   +  travel

LETTING GO IS ONE WAY OF SAYING I LOVE YOU
Mood [Sad]
Currently Playing ♫ [None]

It saddens me that I'll be on an airplane in 12 hours, which will take me back to Toronto. The past two months in Hong Kong have definitely flew by. It feels like I still have so much stuff that I have yet to accomplish here in Hong Kong. For once, I started early on my packing and thus, will not have to worry about that in the morning. I came with one half-full suitcase and now I'm going back home with two full and overly stuffed ones. I'm just praying really hard that they are not over the 23 KG limit that AC has capped for international flights.

I know I shouldn't have this feeling, but I always get a little depressed before going on the airplane. I think I was just never good at saying good-byes to anyone, anywhere or anything. I think it doesn't help that I have to get use to not seeing JL for 6 days straight after 2 months of seeing him almost everyday. Summer school always starts shortly after my arrival. So depressing...

See you all back in Toronto!


PS, I thought I would have the chance to choose the winner of the June giveaway before I leave for Hong Kong. However, time has proven me wrong. I will have to settle everything once I get back to Canada.