Fashion Time   +  travel

LIES OF SILENCE
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
1) An empty upper deck of a bus, very rare to see in Hong Kong. I guess no one really take the bus from the first stop all the way to the last stop. It took me about an hour to get to my destination.

2) I found these old apartments really interesting. Couldn't resist but to take a photo of them. I remember my house being something like this when I was still living in Hong Kong back in 1992.

3) I finally found Taro flavour 雞蛋仔. It's rare to find these flavoured ones anymore, I had to go all the way to TST (尖沙咀) to find them. I'm sorry, but I don't know how to explain what this snack is in English. I just know that you can get them in Toronto as well and I pretty much LOVE this snack to pieces. Please do tell me if you know the English name of it.

4) Hello Kitty's afternoon snack, which consisted of a hot milk tea and a hot dog. I can't decide if I liked the hot dog or not. It was a little weird that they put salsa-like sauce on it. I did finish it though.

5) JL got lost when he was trying to look for my in iSquare (a mall in TST 尖沙咀). I stalked him from the second floor. Haha, he's still holding my umbrella.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends June 28 for a Fiberwig mascara. Follow the link on the side bar!