Fashion Time   +  travel

MOST PEOPLE THINK THAT TIME IS LIKE A RIVER
Mood [Tired]
Currently Playing [Lady Gaga - Poker Face]
Some random photos that I took over the past week or so. Feel free to leave me any questions or comments below. I came home late tonight and have to wake up early for church tomorrow morning, so I'm not really in the mood to type too much. I still can't believe that JL fell asleep during Price of Persia: The Sands of Time. Jake Gyllenhaal was shockingly attractive in that movie.

PS, I received another award today from Keiko of chocomintbubblegum. Thank you so much for the Stylish Blogger Award!


PPS, I'm still trying my very best to answer all of your questions about places to shop in Hong Kong for affordable clothing and false lashes. I promise I'll make a post about them tomorrow.