Fashion Time   +  travel

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR, YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [林峯- 直到你不找我]
Uniqlo bat-sleeve top, Bershka pants, Mango necklace, Forever 21 sandals, H&M purse


It took me about 2 weeks to upload these photos from Disney Hong Kong. I know that I've been pretty slow with updates, but I guess that's what happens when I'm in full vacation mode. What are my thoughts of Disney? Well, of course it's very small. Nothing compare to the Disney in Orlando. However, it was still magical. Disney never fails to amaze or to "wow" me. Like Peter Pan, I wish to never grow up. And I would trade my house for Sleeping Beauty's Castle in an instant!

PS, I know that many of you are anxiously waiting for the result of my May giveaway. Fear not, the winner will be announced in the next 2 days! Also, June giveaway will also be posted around the same time! So stay tune!

PPS, I want to give a huge thank you to London's Boutique for the Cherry On Top Award! Cupcakes are so cute!