Fashion Time   +  skin care

A SMILE IS YOUR SWORD
Mood [Gloomy]
Currently Playing ♫ [林峰 - 愛在記憶中找你]
Hong Kong cropped t-shirt, necklace & bangles, H&M red tube dress, CB hat

I had received many questions about my skincare routine and about what skin products that I use for my skin. First let me explain that my skin is anything but perfection. I have oily/combination skin and it is also very sensitive. This means that I can break out really easily if I use anything with too much chemical. When I was in high school, I've had a lot acne because of puberty especially around my chin. No matter what I use, I could not get rid of it because it was hormonal. I went to doctors (both Western & Asian doctors), ate the pills and tried tons and tons of products. However, I still had no luck.

As puberty ended, my acne became more manageable (this doesn't mean that I stop breaking out because I still do). I started eating better (getting my vegetables/fruits into my diet) and started to get regular sleep (aiming for 8 hours/day). Honestly, I really believe that beauty starts from the inside. If you have good health, your skin will definitely reflect this. Also, getting 8 glasses of water a day really helps. The reason why my skin is so oily is because my skin is actually really dry. In order to not be dry, it produces oil. Thus, staying hydrated really helps control oil production. I know it's really hard to drink that much water, but you can try getting drinking one glass the moment that you wake up. So at least that's one down for the day. Plus, drinking water in the morning with an empty stomach really helps your digestion system. These are the best suggestions and advices that I can offer on achieving the skin that you want. As for products that I use, I'll save that for another post. I am trying a new line of skin care products at the moment so I want to save the review until next week.

Lastly, FiFa finals this weekend. Where will you be watching the games?

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends July 30 for a Mac Viva Glam lipstick. Follow the link on the side bar!