Fashion Time   +  w♥c

DREAMS FEEL REAL WHILE WE'RE IN THEM
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [DBSK - My Destiny]
W♥C banana tank top, from Hong Kong black tutu, random skull necklace

The past weekend was so busy that I think on average I got about 4 hours of sleep per night. From work, to shopping, to watching Inception (Dicaprio never fail to deliver a great movie), to hang-outs, I kept losing track of time. Honestly, I felt like a walking zombie for the past 48 hours. As a result, this morning I was unable to wake up and drag myself to class. I guess it shouldn't be that big of an issue cause we are down to our last 3 classes of this summer course. Only one more assignment due this Wednesday and then the course will pretty much be over.

Another hobby of mine, besides fashion and makeup, is baking. Here are some yummy treats that I made for Christmas and for friend's birthdays. I look for recipes online because I'm too cheap to buy an actual cook book. Plus, there are great sites with great recipes that's just as good as anything that a book can offer. Here are just a few of my favourites: 1) Lady Fingers Cannoli Cake 2) Simply Sensational Truffles 3) Snow Ball Chocolate Cake

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends July 30 for a Mac Viva Glam lipstick. Follow the link on the side bar!