Fashion Time   +  shopping

FEELING THE SUN FROM BOTH SIDES
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing ♫ [Faber Drive - You and I Tonight]
Hong Kong striped maxi, H&M corset worn as a belt, Cher purse

Sorry for not updating yesterday, my friends & family and I got caught up watching the World Cup Finals at my house. Prior to the game, we made and bought so much food and snacks. I swear I have never seen that much junk food in my house. In the end, we weren't even close to finishing it all. I can't believe that a month of football has finally come to an end. Now I feel like there's nothing as exciting to watch on TV now. Spain deserved the title as champions. It is, afterall, their first World Cup finals.
Spring shoes

I wanted to show you guys these new shoes that arrived last week. I'm absolutely in love with them. They are so comfortable despite of their height. Believe me when I say that I only paid $20 CAD for them. I have been asked for suggestion on great places to shop in Toronto and to be honest, I do most of my shopping online. You can always find me scrolling the pages of Forever 21, Ebay, ASOS, NastyGal, Go-Jane, Yesstyle, and some Asian bulk clothing online stores. My favourite place to shop for shoes is Spring Shoes. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Spring Shoes: they are a Canadian shoe company that's under the ALDO group. "Spring specializes in the creation of high-quality fashion footwear, leather goods and accessories. This sought-after brand pays close attention to detail and to fine craftsmanship. Spring is dedicated to bringing you both quality and cutting-edge trends at affordable prices, season after season. What's more, Spring's dedicated team of buyers and stylists constantly travel the globe to keep you on the pulse of fashion. Whether the latest footwear trends are breaking in London, Milan, Paris, New York or Tokyo, Spring will have them on your feet first!"

Of course, the quality of their shoes is as good as what you pay for them. I find that with most of them, they are a hit or miss. It's either they are really comfortable or they are absolutely brutal. Of course you can't try them on, so you would have to take your best guess. (Which is why I stick with buying the wedges rather than heels). Their sizes are pretty true (I am a size 6), I haven't encounter any problems with sizing so far. Some of their shoes are quite...ugly...so you really have to shop around for the better pairs. But I can't complain because they are constantly having huge sales (better than in-store offers) and once in a while, they offer free shipping on all orders. I also have to mention that shipping is extremely fast. I usually get my shoes the next day or the latest the following day (Sorry international buyers, I think Spring only ships within Canada). So there you have it, now you know my little secret. You can check out Spring Shoes here!

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends July 30 for a Mac Viva Glam lipstick. Follow the link on the side bar!