Fashion Time   +  w♥c

I LIVE FOR YOU ALONE
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M tank, Levi's shirt, a + ab purse

Though I no longer work for H&M, but you'll still be able to find me shopping in one on a weekly basis. I think I went to 3 different H&M's within the past week trying to look for a cardigan for JL. We finally found his size today when we went all the way to Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket to get it. Who would have thought that he's more determined and a little bit more obsessed than me when it comes to getting the right size? I'm pretty sure we used up half the tank of gas. But anyways, during one of those trips (I can't remember which one), I picked up this cute tank top along the way. Even though it's from the previous season, I wouldn't pass it up when I saw the $2 sale price. This tank top is turning out to be one of my favourites.
1) The best gift that I have received thus far: a Nikon D90 from JL. He saved up for about 3 months to pick up this camera for me. Though I got this a few months ago (before my trip to Hong Kong), we actually didn't sit down to build it until this past weekend because we didn't have anytime. The battery have finally been charged and I definitely can't wait to test it out. Though I major in Photography, I still have to refer to the user manual when it comes to operating this camera because I'm so use to my old school film SLRs. Film > Digital.

2) My order from Japan arrived today! Super excited to see the shirts that had I ordered from W♥C. Rina's service was quick, easy and affordable. She's so sweet that she even included little Japanese candies for me to try out. If anyone is interested in ordering anything from Japan or from Japanese sites, I would highly recommend Rina as a personal shopper. She's wonderful!

3) My bathroom needed new shower curtains and I saw this flower print one in Wal-Mart that was too pretty to pass up. It's so perfect for summer.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends July 30 for a Mac Viva Glam lipstick. Follow the link on the side bar!