Fashion Time   +  today's special

QUESTION & ANSWER
Mood [Pissed]
Currently Playing [Timbaland - Apologize]

A Recurring Question:
How do you style/cut your bands? It looks so nice in some of your photos!

Answer:
I just use a straightener (This is the one that I have) to curl the front of my bangs. You can simply do this by curving the straightener in an outward motion. Do this a few times and then your bangs will go puffy/curly.I only visit a hair salon every 3 months to get my color touched up and to get a cut. Other than that I cut my own bangs and hair. There are plenty of Youtube videos that you can find on how to cut bangs/hair. My favorite one being kandeejohnson's tutorial.

If anyone have any more questions, feel free to ask me on my formspring (or on sidebar)! And don't worry, you don't have to leave your name!