Fashion Time   +  shopping

THE SOUND OF RESCUED ONES
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [David Crowder Band - O Praise Him]
Bossini Captain America children tshirt, Cotton-on black shorts, from Hong Kong usamimi headband

A pink bunny that JL bought for me when we were still in Hong Kong, which is now one of my favourite stuffed toys. I hug it to sleep on a nightly basis. Yes, I'm still a kid at heart and I don't think that I'll ever grow out of it. I love cute things! On a side note, I really need to do something about my roots. Yuck.

A mini haul from Sephora that I bought a week ago that included the Urban Decay Potion Primer and the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Spray. I've been so busy that I haven't gotten a chance to test out these products yet. But don't worry, reviews of these products will come shortly because I'm really excited to try these. I have heard such amazing things about these products and I'm super hyped to give them a try.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends July 30 for a Mac Viva Glam lipstick. Follow the link on the side bar!