Fashion Time   +  shopping

AT TIMES I THINK AND AT TIMES I AM
Mood [Thankful]
Currently Playing [Jesse Labelle - Easier]
Costa Blanca romper, H&M men's denim shirt, bracelet & necklace

A quick post before I go to a Friday night bbq with a few of my friends and JL. This is actually going to be my first bbq for this summer. Considering that summer is almost over, I believe that I'm quite late. This weekend is going to be quite hectic so I don't think that I'll be updating as much. A close friend is getting married tomorrow, which makes me pretty excited! Since being a flower girl for my godmother's wedding when I was 3, I have not attended a wedding ever since. Being an only child and growing up with no cousins it's pretty reasonable. Thus, this is going to be my first wedding that I'll actually remember. Haha! I should have the photos from the wedding posted by the end of this weekend. (I'm still not sure which dress to wear...the pink one or the blue one?) Anyways, here's a small preview of some products that I'll be reviewing soon. I picked up the NYC Blushable Creme Sticks and the Maybelline Natural Smokes quad this past week. Full reviews of these products will come soon. Have a great Friday night everyone!

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends August 31 for The Brush Guard. Follow the link on the side bar!