Fashion Time   +  stockholm

coffee and shopping between shows



(Topshop cocoon sweater, Alexander Wang shorts, Jessica Simpson Dany heels, vintage bag and hat, Whyred sunglasses)

Roaming the streets of Stockholm with Bryanboy in my size 1000 Topshop sweater. Bryan and I didn't go much of anywhere without each other during SFW...it got to the point where people would feel sorry for us and volunteer without our requesting it to shift their seats around at the shows so we could sit together. He picked me up in my room and immediately declared my look an outfit repeat, picked this thing up off the windowsill, and told me to change into it....that's a lot of hemline stuffed into the top of my shorts there. Also wearing my new bag that I picked up at the Kobe swap meet in San Diego from my favorite Tibetan stall there...I brought two Alexander Wang bags and my shredded up Balenciaga but ended up wearing this everywhere..only thing that I lost out of it was my lens hood. Oops. Check out his blog for a covert peek into my hotel room at Berns and watch a video of us spacing out before the Cheap Monday show. Thanks to him and David for taking my photos!