Fashion Time   +  modern

Dress Like Cher from "Clueless"
Back in the day, I aspired to be Alicia Silverstone in "Clueless." I envied her perfectly straight long blonde hair, her computer outfit selector, and her ability to negotiate her way from a C+ to an A- (totally based on the power of her persuasion). I too wanted an a-dork-able stepbrother who can't dance, a backpack that looked like a skinned Collie, and the be-all and end-all of nineties fashion: the white Calvin Klein dress Cher wears when she goes out with Christian. (Did you think I was going to say the red Alaïa? Well, while Alaïa is "like a totally important designer," nothing gets between me and my Calvin.)Finally, my (and most likely yours as well) fashion prayers have been answered. Francisco Costa, director of Calvin Klein, has remade the dress per the request of Ilaria Urbinati, the co-owned of Confederacy. The dress, priced at a cool $916, is available in both its signature white as well as red. While this frock is a little bit too pricey for little ole me, it won't stop me from drooling over the idea of finally becoming Cher Horowitz.
For the fashionistas out there ready to score a fashion fix, head to Confederacy to pick one up. I guarantee, in this dress, no one will confuse you with being a full-on Monet.