Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

esteban cortazar x exito



Last spring Colin and I were lucky enough to spend a week in Paris with Esteban Cortazar and see the collection he designed for Ungaro..we all know what happened in the following months with that particular storied design house but I don't think anyone doubted he would continue making a name for himself. We've kept in touch via email and he sent me the link to the site for his collaboration with Exito. He claims that Exito is the Latin American equivalent of Target but I'm failing to see how this could possibly be the case with how perfectly draped and fitted and um expensive the pieces look (hm though I did buy an alright tshirt at old Target yesterday). Sweet summer to fall inspiration too..styling and video that you must watch by Jaime Rubiano.