Fashion Time   +  outfits

I SEE YOUR BLUE EYES
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [Colbie Caillat - I Never Told You]
From Hong Kong overalls, Forever 21 plaid shirt, Garage yellow tank, random star earrings

Recently, the weather in Toronto has done some horrible things to my hair. The humidity is brutal. The average temperature for the past few days have been in the mid to high 30's. I try everything I can to stay indoors or in places where there are massive amount of A/C. My hair is usually not frizzy, but you can probably imagine how bad the humidity is even if my hair would start to frizz. I can't imagine what my hair would look like if I had naturally curly hair. Before I can find any product to tame my hair or to control the fizzing, I decided that I would be lazy and just put it all up. For the past few days, I started to experiment with different up-do's and Japanese buns. Believe me when I say that this bun took me less than 2 minutes to do. It's fast and it looks as if I had placed so much effort into it. You'll definitely be seeing more of my hair up in the next few photos if this weather in Toronto continues.

The jewels for my nails that I had ordered from Ebay arrived recently in the mail. Another reason why I love shopping online is that everything is so much cheaper. I got this wheel for less than $2 CAD. I don't even think Pacific Mall sells it for that cheap. I have already started to play around with them, which hopefully means that I'll have the time to do more nail tutorials soon.