Fashion Time   +  today's special

LAST FRIDAY
Mood [Dreamy]
Currently Playing [Rihanna - Rude Boy]Started our day early for some Ikea $1 breakfast at the North York location. I couldn't resist adding 3 extra pieces of bacon for another $1 to my plate. Ikea isn't only great for their furnitures, you know? Their famous Swedish meatballs are also another favourite of mine. JL and I both couldn't remember when was the last time that we had been to a park and not to mention when was the last time we had blown bubbles or flown a kite. I had never used a bubble wand before and I can't help but wonder why I hadn't discovered it when I was younger. Did you see the size of the bubble? Don't be fooled, it's actually quite hard to get it that big! Haha! Who would have thought that $5 worth of toys from Party Packagers could bring endless laughter to two adults for more than 2 hours?

We finished our day off with a dinner at Boston Steak House (A typical Chinese restaurant). I was craving their Baked Chicken Rice with Cheese and of course, JL had to order instant noodles with eyes. He loves instant noodles as much as I love ice-cream.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends August 31 for The Brush Guard. Follow the link on the side bar!