Fashion Time   +  Tutorial

LIFE IS NOT AN EASY MATTER
Mood [Uncomfortable]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M Divided floral romper, from Hong Kong hat

Has my luck run out? The two cars in my house has both been in and out of the mechanics for the past month or so. I know close to nothing about cars but I just know that it's pretty frustrating living without one. If you know anything about the public transit in Toronto, you will agree that it's never a comfortable ride. The buses are not only crowded but most of the times you'll find anything from used coffee cups to tissue to crumbled newspapers just trashed all over the place. The worst is when you find a piece of chewed gum on the handles. Also, the buses are rarely on schedule, which means that the wait time can be anything from 2 minutes to 30 minutes. It's just a matter of luck. Thus, I'm really dreading the next few days because it's either I scrap all my plans and stay at home or I take the public transit. You know, I can't rely on JL to drive me all the time! Haha!

On another note, here's a quick nail tutorial that I did using those fruit and gem pieces that I bought on Ebay. I just used a clear nail polish to stick the pieces onto my actual nails. It's actually quick simple and fast if you use a tweezer to put the pieces on. Remember to always start with a base coat and then top it all off with your favourite top coat.Products used:
L'oreal Paris Base Coat 100
L'oreal Paris Patent Black Silver 911 Nail Polish (Limited Edition)
L'oreal Paris Top Coat 110

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends August 31 for The Brush Guard. Follow the link on the side bar!