Fashion Time   +  photography

ON THE SHORES OF LAKE HURON
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [BoA - Game]
H&M x Matthew Williamson t-shirt, from Hong Kong two pattern tights, random sunglasses, Bluenotes shoes

Last long weekend, JL and I took a two hour car ride trip to Grand Bend, which is the Sun, Surf Capital of Ontario. According to the website, Grand Bend Ontario is all about people enjoying themselves. Locals enjoying living in the greatest home town in the world as well as visitors stopping in to visit our beaches or our nightlife. People of like mind joining our community to advance their quality of life or visitors driving up to love the 30 miles of contiguous beaches, warm waters and sandy lake bottoms even if just for the afternoon. The beaches there are suppose to have the most gorgeous sunset in all of the world. However, later in the evening the clouds came in and abstructed most of the sun, which was rather disappointing. With that being said, what remains of the sun was still enough to captivate us. After discovering this beach, I'm pretty sure that I won't go to Wasaga or Woodbine Beach for a very long time.

PS, on a fashion note, I finally saw the Miley Cyrus & Max Azria (BCBG designer) junior clothing line for Walmart yesterday. I tried looking for it for the past month or so, but had no luck finding it. Maybe it hasn't arrived in Canada until now? I'm not really sure. However, after going to two differen Walmarts, I didn't end up buying anything for two reasons: 1) There wasn't a lot of stuff to choose from. Most of the shirts were the exact same shirts but with just a different print on it. There were a total of maybe 5 t-shirts, 3 tank tops, 2 cardigans and 4 pairs of denims. 2) The limited collection only consisted of 4 colours in total: black, white, grey and blue, none of which stood out to me. Maybe that's just the Walmarts in Canada, but the two that I went to had the exact same stuff, which is different from what I heard about the US stores. I know that they have a second collection coming out, maybe Canada will get more stuff then?

Photos taken by JL and I.