Fashion Time   +  today's special

SOMETIMES SILENCE IS THE BEST WAY TO YELL
Mood [Depressed]
Currently Playing [Shontelle - Impossible]
Thifted lace top, Forever 21 purple skirt & belt, Mom's necklace, from Thailand bangle

Only 3 more weeks remain in summer 2010. Where did the time go? The rainy days only help to contribute to my gloomy state of mind. A close friend is leaving for England in exactly a week to finish his medical studies for the next 4 years. It's going to be weird not seeing him on a weekly basis from now on. No more talking about clothes, shopping or his long distance relationship. Talking to him today has made me realize how easy people can walk out of my life. It's too easy and I almost think that it's not fair. At times like these I keep going back to this: It's not how much you accomplish in life that really counts, but how much you give to other. It's not how high you build your dreams that makes a difference, but how high your faith can climb. It's not how many goals you reach, but how many lives you touch. It's not who you know that matters, but who you are inside. - Rebecca Barlow Jordan

On a brighter note, look what arrived in the mail this past week: Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S. JL got this for me as a very, very early birthday present. He's two months early to be exact. Unlike the past two years, he doesn't want to be late with my birthday gift this year. Thus, he decided to be super early and ordered this camera the moment he knew that I wanted it. I'm still waiting for my film to arrive in the mail, so this will be sitting next to all my other cameras until then. But I'm super excited to try it out since I've always find great pleasure in taking Polaroids as a child.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends August 31 for The Brush Guard. Follow the link on the side bar!