Fashion Time   +  random rambles

To India, With Love
India is unfathomably beautiful, isn't it? I wish I could wear henna on my hands all of the time - it's the most unique and beautiful (and wearable) art. The luxuriously bright colors, stacks of gold bangles, flowers and stones - I wish we all dress like we lived in the ideal India (or at least 1967, when they all pretended to live in India). I know that this country is stricken with such intense poverty, and I don't want to perpetuate the perfect image that Bollywood films show India to be, but I've seen the loveliness of this country and it's all around.
Despite how beautiful India is, I'm glad to be back blogging.
Take a cinematic trip to India when Eat Pray Love comes out in two weeks. Is anyone else as excited to see the Pretty Woman herself on a worldwide adventure?