Fashion Time   +  today's special

YOU CAN SHINE NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing ♫ [DBSK - Wrong Number]
Forever 21 tank & shorts, Levi's plaid shirt, FF7 wing necklace, vintage glasses

Karaoke at Star Music (Pacific Mall) last week as we wished Daniel (the one in the center) the best of luck as he continues his medical studies in England. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate his department other than eating and singing. At times, I swear I can sing for more than 6 hours of Karaoke. Some of my favourite songs are: Utada Hikaru's First Love, Janice's (Wei Lan) Big Brother and of course, S Club 7's Never Had a Dream Come True. After this we joined a bunch of my other friends for dinner at Tako Sushi. If you are like me, who absolutely hates all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurants, then I would strongly recommend this place. I've always preferred quality over quantity. If you are lucky enough to know someone, which I do, who has a V.I.P card you can get 10% off of the bill. Amazing!

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends TONIGHT for The Brush Guard. Follow the link on the side bar!