Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

am/pm



(Topshop coat, gifted Mercury Duo dress, Doc Martens)

So many times I've stared at the sunset from this spot..the field and collection of dirt patches overlook a sheer rock face rising 300 feet above the ocean. Basically the perfect vantage point to see the last of the daylight and just kind of sit quietly or yell for no reason. I always look for the green flash that's supposed to be visible before the sun completely disappears but have never actually seen it. I'm about to stop believing in it entirely but I probably won't ever stop looking..

Clothing-wise, I predict I'll be living semi-exclusively in this coat this autumn..never mind the fact that I have about 3000 times more outerwear than any Southern California resident should ever own. And I just added another vintage one to the collection..a gray blanket-y cape with a Nordic knit collar and horned buttons..felt good to go thrifting again.