Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

BELIEVING THE UNBELIEVABLE
I finally started using my new camera. I'm loving this Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S to pieces. The quality of the instant film is always so unexpectedly good! I only started taking photos of my stuffed friends because I haven't been able to find anything (around the house) that's worth shooting. Since school started, I haven't been able to go out to do anything that's exciting. I'm still wondering if I should buy a photo album for these photos or should I hang them somewhere...there are these really cute photo albums just for this type of film on Ebay. I also still have to get a case for the camera and a self-shoot mirror/lens for it. And of course, I'll be needing more film soon, I'm thinking about getting the Hello Kitty ones. It'll be so cute! XD