Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Easy outfit combo to steal (thanks to Nicole Richie and Cheryl Cole)
There's a cute little outfit combination being strutted around the place right now and I must say the combo is growing me by the minute. It's a simple uniform put together with 3 very basic items however if done well, really does look so damn good!
The combination first jumped out at me via a photo of Cheryl Cole. Then it was Nicole Richie who donned the simple ensemble while out here in Australia. The photo of Nicole has been on my mood board for a while now and then this morning I stumbled across the photo of Cheryl Cole again, cementing the fact that I definitely have to find myself a similar black vest, (the cute little capped sleeves are an essential detail).

Cheryl's vest is a Helmut Lang black tuxedo waistcoat (£261.00) and Nicole's is the 'Duke'  vest ($569) from her Winter Kate Fall 2010 Collection. Once you have the vest, just add a plain white v-neck tee and either denim shorts or jeans. It's so simple yet so effective... Take a look!Nicole's Vest (above) from her Winter Kate Fall Collection and is called the 'Duke' Vest. It is available for Pre-order now at www.miijo.com