Fashion Time   +  outfits

everything at the same time



(Topshop sweater, Alexander Wang flared knit leggings, Whyred sunglasses, Theory bag, vintage necklace, Topshop peep toe boots)

What I wore the morning of the Derek Lam and Preen shows before hightailing it to Rebecca Minkoff...had to get ready early and comfort was the goal with the slight awareness that it was supposed to start raining at some point in the day. Sometimes you just want to wear clothes that aren't awkward to curl up in a ball in. Thus the uhh double knitwear. This is the same style that I wore in Stockholm here - I received a lot of emails about what size I bought it in to get the boyfriend look of boyfriend looks and I got it in a size 8 (US). The leggings are kind of an obsession of mine right now - charcoal, pointed seams at the knees, and enough of a flare to set them apart.