Fashion Time   +  today's special

HER WINGS ARE CLIPPED
Mood [Sick]
Currently Playing [Michael Jackson - Billie Jean]
Zara cardigan, Forever 21 shirt & belt & tank & socks, Bluenotes shoes

I didn't even realize that the entire outfit was almost all from Forever 21 until I started listing the items above. Can't you tell that this is one of my favourite stores? Also, I was trying to make an awkward smile to JL when he was taking the second photo. Haha!

But besides that...school officially started for me this week. I shouldn't be complaining because I have a pretty chilled semester. I have Wednesdays and Fridays off and only 4 classes in total, which is pretty sweet. Since I'm taking a stop-out year in Education (meaning that I don't have to take any education courses for this year), I have freed up my schedule. I'm also only taking the minimum amount of credits, which is 30, and I haven't done this since my first year. I've always taken more than 30 credits because I wanted to be ahead. My 3000 level painting and photography class doesn't start until next semester, so that's when all the real work begins. I'm only in a 2000 level painting class this semester because I just needed the credit to graduate. It's great being a 4th year student in first/second year painting course because you have all the prior experience/knowledge that the other students don't have. Haha! So this year is going to be very different and very relaxing. ^^ (I just hope I won't eat my own words later on)

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends October 7th for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!