Fashion Time   +  outfits

IF YOU WANT TO LIFT ME UP YOU MUST BE ON HIGHER GROUND
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [Eminem - Lose Yourself]
H&M sheer tank & necklace, DIY red cut-offs, Forever 21 hat, UB shoes

Many of you may be familiar with Vanessa from The Haute Pursuit, if you haven't gotten the chance to visit her blog, you should definitely click on the link above. Anyways, she had posted this wonderful DIY Cut off Denim Shorts a while ago that I didn't try until last week. I had always wanted cut-offs but I could never find the perfect pair. Thus, I decided to drop by my local Value Village to pick up a pair of "mama jeans". I wasn't able to find a denim wash, but I did find this really nice pair in a shade of red. I thought why not, I don't have a pair of red shorts. The results?...well, you can see for yourself. They are still a little too big for me, but it's perfect with a belt. I love this DIY so much that I'm tempted to go to other thrift stores to look for more "mama jeans". Thanks for this inspiration Vanessa! =)

On another note, the second photo is of me spinning and laughing at the same time. I was playing around as JL was fixing the lens. I wonder if people actually think that I'm in my twenties...



PS, winner for my August giveaway will be chosen later today.