Fashion Time   +  shopping

MULBERRY FOR TARGET
Mood [Disappointed]
Currently Playing [Gackt - Journey through the Decade]

On June 9th, Mulberry introduced a limited edition handbag collection, Mulberry for Target. The collection features the designer behind the famed Mulberry Alexa bag. The Target Mulberry collaboration will be available in most stores in the United States and on Target.com from October 10th until December 24th, 2010. The pieces (a total of 8) will be priced from $15 USD to $50 USD, everything will be less than $50 USD. How amazing is that? Some lucky shoppers from Gilt Groupe, the popular invitation-only flash sale site, got their hands on these handbags during their exclusive firstlook sale back in August.

I'm always been such a huge fan of Mulberry and I've been trying so hard to save up for the Alexa. (I'm debating between the Alexa and the Rocco by A.Wang at the moment). I'm just really disappointed that: A) I don't live in the States, B) Target online does not ship internationally. Why is life so cruel? Okay, I'm exaggerating. But if anyone, ANYONE, is planning on going to line up at a Target for this collection or if you live in the States and would like to help me order from the website, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I'm really looking forward to this collection.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends October 7th for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!