Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

NUIT BLANCHE 2010
Mood [Bored]
Currently Playing [Alicia Keys - Karma]


Toronto's annual sunset to sunrise celebration of contemporary art returns to mark a five-year milestone.

Discover art in galleries, museums and unexpected places.

From building façades and city parks to alleyways and heritage buildings, choose from more than 130 destinations and chart your own path.


This year marks the 5th anniversary of Nuit Blanche and I've been religiously attending it ever since. I remember after the first year of Nuit Blanche in grade 12, I had really wanted to submit an independent project for it. Hopefully in the near future I'll finally have the confidence to fill out the application, since I'll be graduating soon. Then hopefully this will be a stepping stone for me when (or if) I plan to take my MFA. To my Toronto readers, don't be afraid to say hi if you bump into me on Saturday!