Fashion Time   +  outfits

REMEMBERING IS IN ITSELF A FORM OF FORGETTING
Mood [Weird]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 polka dot hoodie & shorts, UB vest, H&M dotted pantyhose, Pmall booties

I had very intention to update last night, but I convinced myself to take a "nap" just before doing so. However, as you can probably tell, my "nap" lasted for 12 hours. The night before I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep and having more than 6 hours of classes yesterday, I believe it's what contributed to my fatigue. Now I feel like I've over-slept. I'm a bit drowsy and stunned at the moment.

On a side note, I've been trying to look for a new pair of cowboy booties to replace the ones in the above photos. Those pair have been with me for 2 years now and if you know anything about the poor quality of Pacific Mall shoes, you'll realize how long that is. But these booties have seen better days. They have paint all over them because I had worn them to my painting class and the sides are beginning to slouch. Those are definitely on the top of my favourite shoes list because they were only $20 CAD and not to mention that they look so stylish with anything. I can wear them with jeans, leggings, shirts, dress; it's just so versitile. I love cowboy boots and I think every girl should have a pair or a few pairs (like me) in their collection. Now I need to find another pair that's JUST like it. Any suggestions on where to find a pair?

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends October 7th for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!