Fashion Time   +  Reviews

[REVIEW] - G&G BIG DM 23 PINK CIRCLE LENSES
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [Labour Day - Cyclone Effect]
ITEM DETAIL
WEIGHT: 0 kg, 100 grams
BRAND: G&G/Dueba
DIAMETER: 14.5mm
WATER CONTENT: 36%
BASE CURVE: 8.6mm
LIFE SPAM: 1 year disposal
MADE IN KOREA


WHY I LIKE THIS PRODUCT
Finally received my first pair of pink circle lens from Kiwiberry last week. I had pre-ordered these back in May because I needed prescription and it took around 4 months to receive them (Another reason why I hate having to need prescription contacts!) ='( Reasons why it took so long was because the order I was placed in closed about a month after I had placed my order and also the post office really hates me! They had originally mailed out the first package in the beginning of August, but that somehow got lost in the mail so I never received it. Kiwiberry had to send me a replacement package near the end of August and I receive it during the beginning of September. So yes, it has been a long wait. However, most of these problems were no caused by the company and they were really nice with communication and also with answering my constant emails.

That's pretty much the only thing that I didn't like about these lens because the actual product is BEAUTIFUL! The pink colour is really, really subtle and it's really pretty! I think because the pink blends with my natural eye colour, which is brown, thus, with some lighting these lens look somewhere in between a brown and violet. It looks very natural and these lens are also comfortable. I've worn this lens for over 12 hours and my eyes were still moist by the end of the day.

Purchase these at Kiwiberry.

Face of the Day:
Face:
-Gowoonsesang BB Cream SPF 30
-Physicians Formula mineral powder in Natural Beige
-NYC Brushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink
Eyes:
-Dolly Wink Liquid Eye Liner in Black
-Sedona Lace 88 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette (Review of this product will come later)
-Ebay Korean lashes
-Canmake Eyelash curler
Lips:
-Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in 070 Soft Nude

RATING
Product (5/5)
Cost (5/5) - $20 CAD for a pair of circle lens is very affordable!
Comfort (5/5)
Packaging (4/5) - I took off a point for the lengthy shipping.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends October 7th for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!