Fashion Time   +  today's special

THE DREAD OF DOING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE
Mood [Stressed]
Currently Playing [Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are]
H&M open blazer, Forever 21 shorts, AE necklace, Chanel tattoos

As some of you may be able to tell, I've added a little horizontal bar to the top of my blog. I've been trying to find a designer to work on my blog for me for the past month, but with no luck, I decided to attempt to fix everything up on my own. There's still a lot that I need to learn about all these codes, html, and etc. Even though I'm an artist, I can't do anything on the computer. I'm not good with photoshop and clearly, I'm still a PC user. It's no wonder I chose Fine Arts over Design in university. (-.-)

But anyways, the reason why I needed to redesign my blog is mainly because I've decided to start selling stuff (I use that word very loosely) over the internet again. Two years ago, I use to sell jewelries and such on Facebook, but that has stopped mainly because I've gotten lazy. I buy from sellers in China, Japan and Korea to get the cutest jewelries and sell them back to buyers in North America. I realized that I have a lot of stocks left over in my room, thus, I decided to restart this business again. So for the next month or so, I'll be working really hard to have all this up and running again. I'll need to design a new logo, name (I think I know what I want to call my line), packaging and etc. I'll need to complete all of this as I attempt to balance school, work and life as well. I will aim to get everything finish by the end of October/November and hopefully have the store set up by November/December. I'm open to any idea/suggestions that you have for me. I do read all my comments! (^__~)

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends October 7th for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!